HUGE, bigger than BIG, super EXCITING news to share! You’re invited…Along with Jenna Raynell (left) and Erica Velasquez (center) of Wolffer’s Yoga in the Vines, we’ve been eagerly planning a week-long, uber-luxurious escape to…ANTIGUA…for…YOU!
We’re bringing home away from home and escaping another NY winter for a week of sunshine, beauty, yoga bliss, and island adventure…and we’re pretty pumped about it!So, mark your calendar for January 31st – February 7th, 2016 and get ready to kick next year off with intention, warmth, and an experience you’ll never forget! Click here for all of the details.
Here’s a sneak peak of what you can expect during the Antigua Adventure Yoga Retreat:
- Deluxe private villa with two private pools, tropical garden, and walking distance to Pigeon Beach and Falmouth Marina (beach, shops, restaurants, supermarket, bars, etc.)
- Two yoga classes daily, custom workshops, rooftop & sunset yoga, and private yoga with hands-on assists and massage
- Intention and self-exploration exercises
- Nutrition workshops and private consultations with yours truly
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard Wine Tasting Class
- Traditional Antiguan craft workshops
- Guided scenic hikes, beach runs and walks
- Mermaid pools, swimming, and snorkeling
- Plenty of time for R&R
- Optional zip lining tour
- Optional paddle boarding
- Tons of adventure
- Daily healthy homemade breakfasts and lunch & dinner outings at local hot spots
- Professional digital photography service
- Wifi connection
- Maid service
- Lots of individual attention, group bonding, and good old fun in the sun!
We can’t wait to dive in…to our private swimming pools and the gorgeous Antiguan waters!
Check out all of the details, schedule/Q&A, and reservation instructions and book ASAP for early bird pricing, as there are only six exclusive spots available! See you in Antigua!
One Healthy Breakdown: Live adventurously. Listen carefully. Love passionately. Go fearlessly…Antigua Adventure 2016, baby!!
*Photos by Kate Petrone Photography