- Green smoothies for breakfast! (learning to love it.)
- Pomegranate seeds.
- Starbrite Toothpaste.
- The people I meet. Gosh, you guys are great.
- Organic Coconut Water (In a smoothie, by itself, it’s all good.)
- Beets beets beets (I repeat – in a smoothie, by itself, it’s all good.)
- Winter jackets and Uggs (yeah I snapped pretty early this year, call me a wuss.)
- Ok, this one made me laugh out loud:
(I wouldn’t actually do that, but I would definitely laugh at the person that did. Just sayin…)
- White pumpkins. At first, I wasn’t cool with them stealing orange pumpkin’s thunder, but they’ve grown on me.
- Chalk markers (they exist.)
- Believing in yourself.
- Last but not least, my new Sag Harbor sweatshirt: (the only reason to take a selfie in the gym bathroom.)
One Healthy Hamptons: a few of my favorite things, including Fridays!Follow Me