Here are some special, personal gift ideas for mom:
- write down best memories and make a collage or memory book
- cook her a meal or make it a bonding experience and cook together
- make a photo album (a real, tangible, real life one, not online!)
- go to her favorite fitness class or activity with her
- rent her favorite movies and watch it with her (make her popcorn for extra points)
- take over the laundry, dishes, cleaning for the day (or week if you’re extra dedicated)
- give a signed document that says “you were right all along”
- if you’re crafty, make her something with love
- take her to get a manicure/pedicure
- a puzzle with a family photograph
- a cookbook of your favorite family meals
- a recorded Happy Mother’s Day video
- send a jib-jab (who doesn’t like a jib-jab?!)
- bring her breakfast in bed
- give her favorite tea, coffee, or wine 😉
- a subscription to her favorite magazine
- whip her up a batch of Mom’s TLC Oatmeal Cookies
- send flowers
One Healthy Breakdown: it’s the thought that counts, put some thought into making Mom’s day this Mother’s Day!
What’s better than some well-deserved R&R?! It’s been a busy winter and spring brings nothing but possibility! Personally, I could sure use a massage, a nap, and a personal assistant…and I know I’m not the only busy bee in town! Since I misplaced my magic wand, I’ll have to just get back to work and sit tight until Hamptons Wellness Week, when the real relaxing will take place ALL week long! Luckily, May is just around the corner!
Just in time for Mother’s Day, we’re “Easing into the Season” with over 30 locations to get pampered and well from Montauk to Westhampton Beach! Click here to view the full list of participating spas, salons, wellness providers, experts, and HUGE discounts, 50% off or MORE!
Signing-up is as easy as a click of a button! You can purchase your voucher HERE (only $28 per person for unlimited discounts throughout the week!) or stop into Bliss Sleep Center in Watermill, e Day Spa and Salon in Hampton Bays, or Gloria Jewel’s shop in Bridgehampton to get your voucher today.
That’s some serious R&R! So, check out hamptonswellnessweek.com, get your voucher today, mark your calendar for May 3rd-10th, and start booking your appointments! Plan the week around your schedule, but be sure to pencil in time to party as we’ll wrap-up the week at Page at 63 Main on Saturday, May 10th! Easing into the season couldn’t be easier when you participate in Hamptons Wellness Week! Let the “easing” begin!
One Healthy Breakdown: The only way to prep your mind, body, and soul for another crazy Hamptons summer!
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”
Happy Mother’s Day! No matter how old I get, I always need my mom just the same as when I when I was little. Thank you, mom, for being there, always, anytime day or night. You’re the best mom and friend a girl could ask for, love you more than words can say.
One Healthy Breakdown: If you’re a mom, have a great, relaxing day today knowing you gave your children the best gift possible!