Makes one batch (4) of pumpkin pancakes, for one serving, simply cut recipe in half.
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour of choice (I used almond flour)
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (if needed for consistency)
- 2 dates (optional for sweetness)
Mix all ingredients and use your best pancake pan to make, flipping half way through. Once done, add your favorite topper (butter, coconut butter, maple syrup, or nut butter.)
One Healthy Breakdown: pumpkin pancakes are the best things about fall mornings!