Cookie dough. One of life’s treasures. What about cookie dough we can feel good about eating? That’s right, no salmonella in these bad boys, just pure protein, natural sweetness, and serious cookie-dough deliciousness. No need for cookies when you’ve got cookie dough protein bites!
- 1 can (approx. 3 cups) cooked chickpeas
- 5 medjool dates (be sure to remove pits!)
- 2 heaping tablespoon rolled oats (plain, uncooked)
- 1 heaping tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cashews
- 1.5 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips or cacao chips/nibs
- optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder and/or collagen peptides for added protein
Mix everything together in a Vitamix, high quality blender, or food processor. Once mixture blends and forms into dough, roll into balls and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Devour and enjoy! We dare you to have just one…it’s impossible.
One Healthy Breakdown: just as yummy as the real deal, but super healthy!