We’re constantly bombarded with the next wellness craze, superfood, quick-fix, detox, and diet…it’s exhausting! Yet, the Hamptons is the ultimate ‘play ground’ for indulgence. How are we supposed to stay healthy and feel balanced while taking advantage of all that the Hamptons has to offer? Not only is it possible to reach this balance, it can actually be fun too.
I’m Kiley, founder of One Healthy Hamptons and Nutritious Life Certified Nutritionist. After attaining a Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work from Boston College and moving to the Hamptons, I realized that I wanted to help people to live healthier and happier. In addition to loving all things health and Hamptons, I’m on a mission to help you thrive.
I’ve been through the gamut and tried pretty much everything there is. I’ve been overweight, underweight, vegan, paleo, and everything in between. After years of education and peronsal experience, I finally discovered how health and happiness thrive together, in balance. I want to empower you to do the same, because you deserve to live, and love, your healthiest you.
My hands-on approach integrates all facets of the mind and body, starting fresh with each client. There’s no one size fits all plan, no black-and-white/good-or-bad, or counting calories. It’s about eating abundantly, getting in control, practicing mindfulness, and happily indulging in life.
Together, we’ll set goals to fit your lifestyle, make manageable changes, taste the healthy goodness, and find your healthiest, happiest life. Email email@example.com to set up your consultation today. The best is yet to come, let’s get there together.
One Healthy Hamptons Nutrition Services:
- Nutrition Packages of 4, 8, 10, or 12 sessions ~ initial consultation followed by weekly check-ins, customized meal plan, personalized goal-setting, and ongoing support
- One Healthy Kick-Start ~ one-time 90 minute consultation and customized meal plan
- The Wellness Menu ~ custom plan and referrals to top local health & fitness experts
- Mind, Body, Soul Wellness ~ nutrition, yoga, and emotional healing for limitless life
- Monthly Maintenance ~ 45 minute monthly check-in with weekly email support
- Pantry Makeover & Label Reading ~ rid your pantry of bad and fill it with good
- Grocery Store Tour ~ learn how to shop and eat like a nutritionist
- Hamptons Kitchen Stock-Up ~ we’ll stock your kitchen with healthy options so that you don’t even have to leave the house to be healthy
- Smoothie Workshop ~ learn how to make delicious and nutritious smoothies
- Family Session ~ basic education to make healthy fun for any and all ages
- Group Session ~ semi-private and small group support
- Bump East ~ pre and post-natal yoga, nutrition, & wellness
- Shedding for the Wedding ~ personalized nutrition & fitness for your big day
*Kiley DeMarco is Certified in Nutrition by The Nutrition School and holds a Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work from Boston College School of Social Work.