What a year it’s been! Thank YOU for tuning into One Healthy Hamptons! Without YOU, this journey would be meaningless. Today, we’re looking back to the most popular posts of 2015. These posts had the highest page views, (and for good reason!) check ’em out and reminisce with us!
- Surf’s Up in the Hamptons
- One Healthy Hamptons Nutrition & Wellness
- Hamptons Strolls are the Bees Knees (featuring The Hampton Bee!’s Colleen DeBaise)
- One Month Push-Up Challenge (oldie but goodie, try it in January!)
- Turn Over a New Leaf (off-season cleanse sale ~ email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2015 Hamptons Farmers Markets & Farm Stands (can’t wait for spring, bring ’em back!)
- Love Grace Juice Cleanse – Sunlight in a Bottle
- A Weekend of Waves, Warmth, and Warriors
- One Healthy Educator (featuring Kiddie Fit’s Tara Daniels)
- Whole30 Adventures with Teach.Eat.Repeat (check out their brand new site!)
And, for some extra fun, here’s our “best 9” instagram posts, featuring Hamptons Sammy, local vino, season changes, Tom’s shoes, farm freesh veggies, and a little Matt Lauer…because, why not? Get your best 9 here and be sure to follow me @hamptonskiley!
One Healthy Breakdown: 2016 brings even MORE healthy goodness ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!