Banana Almond Butter Cookies? Why, yes, thank you. Megan of ‘Megan’s Morsels’ shares her super simple recipe for these delicious (and nutritious) treats!
- 1 fully ripe (slightly brown spotted) banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops high quality vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (or more for sweeter)
- 2 or 3 spoonfuls of almond butter (yum!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all the ingredients in one bowl and mix thoroughly until you achieve a thick cookie dough consistency
- Form balls with the dough and then flatten to make cookies and place on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly firm and even a little golden brown on top
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
One Healthy Breakdown: these cookies are perfect for any time of day!
*Megan Marcotrigiano is a health coach and Pilates instructor. She also makes and sells organic, gluten and dairy free treats known as Megan’s Morsels.Follow Me