HUGE, bigger than BIG, super EXCITING news to share! You’re invited…Along with Jenna Raynell (left) and Erica Velasquez (center) of Wolffer’s Yoga in the Vines, we’ve been eagerly planning a week-long, uber-luxurious escape to…ANTIGUA…for…YOU!
We’re bringing home away from home and escaping another NY winter for a week of sunshine, beauty, yoga bliss, and island adventure…and we’re pretty pumped about it!So, mark your calendar for January 31st – February 7th, 2016 and get ready to kick next year off with intention, warmth, and an experience you’ll never forget! Click here for all of the details.
Here’s a sneak peak of what you can expect during the Antigua Adventure Yoga Retreat:
- Deluxe private villa with two private pools, tropical garden, and walking distance to Pigeon Beach and Falmouth Marina (beach, shops, restaurants, supermarket, bars, etc.)
- Two yoga classes daily, custom workshops, rooftop & sunset yoga, and private yoga with hands-on assists and massage
- Intention and self-exploration exercises
- Nutrition workshops and private consultations with yours truly
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard Wine Tasting Class
- Traditional Antiguan craft workshops
- Guided scenic hikes, beach runs and walks
- Mermaid pools, swimming, and snorkeling
- Plenty of time for R&R
- Optional zip lining tour
- Optional paddle boarding
- Tons of adventure
- Daily healthy homemade breakfasts and lunch & dinner outings at local hot spots
- Professional digital photography service
- Wifi connection
- Maid service
- Lots of individual attention, group bonding, and good old fun in the sun!
*Photos by Kate Petrone Photography