- Being reminded of all there is to be thankful for, way after Thanksgiving has passed.
- The best hand lotion ever, Bodhi Naturals (thanks Urban Siren for this one!)
- Checking “wedding dress” off of the to-do list. Check. Finally.
- The vegetable salad at LT Burger, it’s got everything you could ever want. And more. Pair it with the veggie burger for a double whammy.
- A good massage. Worth every cent.
- Christmas traditions, like going to see the Radio City Rockettes with my family-to-be.
- Dipping for December.
- Following other people’s Elf on the Shelf. Mysterious little buggers those elves are.
- Unrollme.com (thanks Peanut Butter Fingers for this one!)
- The whole wheat pizza at Espresso’s. My fave is 1/2 pesto and 1/2 brocoli rabe & garlic.
OMG, the perfect pre-tree-decorating-dinner…which brings me to:
- Christmas trees! This was my first year getting a real Christmas tree at my own house, so (although it’s tiny) it’s very exciting!
- Cinnamon tea
- p90x. The most intense workout I’ve done in a long time.
- And, last but not least, Friday funny pics. Thanks The Lean Green Bean for passing this one along!
One Healthy Breakdown: a few of my favorite things, including Fridays!Follow Me