Repeat after me: RAW COOKIE DOUGH. Now that I have your attention…check this out:
- 1 cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- ½ cup organic raw rolled oats
- 5 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons organic peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 tablespoon nuts of choice
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips/1 oz. dark chocolate bar broken into pieces/cacao nibs
- splash of almond milk or water if needed for consistency
Blend all together in a high-powered blender or food processor and begin to devour. Now tell me that doesn’t taste just like the sinfully delicious raw cookie dough?!
One Healthy Breakdown: try upgrading your recipes…and, eat cookie dough by the spoonful!