- Healthy cookie dough. I dig it. Often.
- Bobby Van’s Broccoli Puree soup (make your own: puree steamed broc. w/ veggie stock.)
- This honest post from Chocolate Covered Katie about giving up running and her message about exercise – do something you love and not something you don’t.
- Being thankful every day.
- Holiday candles. More of an obsession than a fave…I may have went overboard.
- Hot yoga at POE. It’s the BEST, full review coming soon!
- Red wine on a cold night. (Or any night.)
- New mugs
- New friends
- The Holidays and everything they entail.
- Having tons of Halloween candy in the house and not wanting it a bit. I’d much rather indulge in something delicious and nutritious, like this.
- This girl, Jenna Raynell, and her goal-coaching ability.
Did you know that your dreams could change the world? Well, it’s true.
- Pure Food and Wine. It’s a MUST in NYC.
That’s broccoli cheddar quiche made from veggies and nuts. Amazing, I tell ya.
- Thick, warm, cozy socks.
- TRX and how it gets muscles you never knew existed (ow.)
- Last but not least, a great theme for the weekend from Greatist:
One Healthy Breakdown: a few of my favorite things, including Fridays!Follow Me