- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs (or flax egg for vegan alternative)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup carob or dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon raw oats to top (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
2. Spray muffin pans (I use organic coconut oil spray or cupcake liners) and pour batter, top with oats or toppings of choice (coconut and peanut butter are fab too!) Bake for 15-20 minutes and voilà!